View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 03:02 AM   #29
Olly
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Olly is making a name for him/her selfOlly is making a name for him/her self
Got a seat rail and the Zeta in.. the graduation has to go. It does sit nice and low though which is a bonus.

Have been driving the car non-stop over Christmas and New Year which has been great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Those are +12 offset yeah? From what I remember, there's going to be a bit of poke, and a bunch of camber... You can make it work though, but there's a lot of arch work, and fine tuning.
I tried them on and worked out what would need to be done which is realistically a decent roll or flare of the guard... I'm really not keen on ruining the stock guards, I think so many people completely stuff there cars up by doing this badly.. even with the 180sx I wasn't overly happy with how they came out..

So the XT7 were sold and I put a bit more effort into the VSKF.. one thing that bugged me about these wheels is the water marks and general dirty appearance of the lips.. they came from threepiece.us and I couldn't actually tell if they were anodized or polished alloy.. in the end I found they were the later which is a massive bonus, I picked up some autosol and the results were awesome.. seriously happy with how these look now. I've always owned single piece wheels in the past so the maintenance on these is a bit of a learning curve.

Before / After

Came up amazing. Also after selling the XT7 I managed to pick up a few things I wouldn't have otherwise.

The first is some ganadors.. talk about drift tax! I bought my first set of ganadors for the 180sx brand new in a box for $250. These were... much more... hopefully they show up soon as they're still with Jesse.

I also bought a plate.. I was always 50/50 on personal plates.. I honestly always hated NZ number plates with a passion, most of my photos I would blank them out. I could never justify buying a personal one.. and what would you get anyway?

A mate and I were looking at the website to see what might be available and V OPT came up as untaken.. I thought it was cool, it perfectly reflects the type of car style I like a lot.

And that's everything up to date.. I'd like to promise next update will be a track day and some in-car footage, but I'm pretty similar to Damon with my cars and just like tinkering and doing aesthetic stuff haha.
Olly is offline   Reply With Quote