Old 01-07-2010, 11:51 AM   #204
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
LOL. Normally i would agree, but its one of their reasonators designed to supress the noise. The exhaust guru i purchased this unit from had said most really dont do shit. The unit looks EXACTLY like the one you posted above.

It did tone down the exhaust when at WOT, but not shit for idle or when in the lower RPM range.
hmmm, true. then i guess.....
run a box resonator.

well heres my set up,

HKS CATBACK, axle back removed (can exhaust), added axle back blast pipes,

super quiet for idle, and hums at low rpm,

i can get a vid if you guys wanna see.

knockoff george! knockoff!
locations china and there should be a pic taken that says nardi engraved in the front and they didn't take a pic of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-Offset View Post
I have the Nob Nardi copy off ebay, and it looks almost identical to the one posted. It was similar in price also, so im guessing its not the real thing and a copy like mine.

Nardi NOB TANIGUCHI MODEL CLASSIC STEERING WHEEL SPARCO on eBay.ca (item 270499072649 end time 08-Jan-10 20:08:41 EST)

I like the wheel i got, its not real leather, but for almost 1/3 of the price im not complaining. Its nicer than my ratty looking and feeling stock one.
Only shitty thing is the turn signal doesn't click off, you have to do it by hand. But i believe this is the norm for all aftermarket wheels.
Hope i could be of some assistance.
sometimes knockoffs work better then brand name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Item location is in China.
Buy it now price of $124

Pretty sure it's a knock off.
x2
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote