View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 06:34 PM   #1
johnnywies

Trader Rating: (0)
johnnywies is an unknown quantity at this point
s14 FS 1997 240sx Kouki bone stock clean title

No rust has 220k I believe CLEAN TITLE. It is a stock automatic that runs and drives fine. It is currently stripped because I was having body work done to it. Half the car is primed the non primed half needs some dents pulled them she’s ready to paint. Has brand new headlights all oem matching serial number body parts expect front bumper. I also have a JDM rear bumper that will come with it. It only has front and rear window in (again because I was sanding and doing body work) but you can still drive it home if you live close. Only prob is the taillights are taken out. No parts are lost everything is there to put back together completely and ready to go. I just got a new job and am traveling the country and it’s not fair to hold onto this gem. Deserves someone to finish it. Photos are what it looked like before I stripped it I don’t have current photos but I’m not here to waste my time or anyone else’s if you show up to buy it you’ll be taking it home there is no lies here this is a no bs post. Need it gone. Asking $3100 obo. NO TRADES

*MOD EDIT*

Pics are here
https://s58.photobucket.com/user/joh...library?page=1
johnnywies is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links