View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 12:15 PM   #139
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Update 3/24/20

Decided to move to the Chase Bays remote PS reservoir setup, this required me to move to the Corvette pump. Pretty straight forward and the pulley is much more appealing visually so bonus.

Loads of relief as the CAR IS FINALLY AT FAB SHOP!!!!

Dropped the car off yesterday at Speed Socal (formally known as Mckinney Motorsports) for I/C piping, exhaust, sheet metal and a few more things.

While the car is at the shop, I decided to pull out some parts and start trying to figure this S14 HUD shit out. So far I've gone through many threads years ago on here about some info but most photos links are dead.

I have acquired A S14 HUD projector (Kouki I belive) and one Kouki HUD cluster and one Zenki HUD cluster. The Zenki cluster is more complete in my eyes because it has the module mounted to the back with pigtails. I however don't have the subharness that goes between and sourcing one I'm sure will be almost impossible. I'm gonna start going through the JDM manuals to try and find anything.

Also need some help on this, I do not have the connection/pigtail that plugs into the projector. It's a flat 20 pin style, I am currently going through Nissan tech manual for connectors but no luck yet.

Once the car is back and all painted, can't wait to get the full JDM green lighting package in!

I should be getting the car back Thursday or Friday so I will have some real progress for anyone still following along.

FUCK THIS CORONA VIRUS SHIT.