View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 06:59 AM   #6
Selrift

Trader Rating: (0)
Selrift is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm going to start with why do you have to flash the ecu, if you are importing the turbo variant stuff for the 2j, just bring in the turbos ecu. I am not saying custom fab parts I'm asking why that's your answer though. Why is it so difficult to understand, simply import parts.
To argue some people can't do it does not make sense either, they would pay someone to do the swap, at which point they are paying to have someone check a motor and do a bunch of work either way.

I don't see where z's seem so much more expensive to you, I just picked up a running driving z for less than I sold my 240 with a ruined trany, leaky fuel tank, and tower rot. What your problem with a z is rumors. Thus far parts and pricing my z is tons cheaper than my 240 was.

You kept bringing up situations where there isn't a turbo variant I brought that up to say it's stupid for people to say it's so difficult to turbo a car with a turbo variant because people turbo cars w.o turbo variants everyday.

Again I also say I think you are asking for trouble to stuff a motor in your car without having it gone through or going through it. Why not useven that time and money to strengthen your block. Like no one has ever been siting on the side of the road saying damn it I strengthened theodor to much, how am I going to get home.