View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 05:13 PM   #5
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
There's things that I can do for very cheap that others can do better and quicker for a higher cost.
time, money
Price

That about sums it up. You're asking why people do the things they do, and unfortunately the answer is up to those specific people.

I've always had KA engines, about 9 of them.

3 of which I turbo'd.

Had I been a Z guy, I would not have turbo'd an NA engine, there simply is not enough money and time flowing through my hands to do that. I also would not have had the time/money to afford 9 of those.

Also there is a major difference in building an engine, and replacing blown up parts on an engine. Half of the people doing engine refreshing are not going inside of it, as the either don't possess the knowledge to do so, or don't believe in themselves enough to do so unfortunately.
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote