View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 10:51 PM   #49
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrifterProdigy85 View Post
Ill try to mount the HKS actuator next time i remove the turbo assembly. Earlier in the day i blew a IC pipe off and then fixed it before dynoing so it could have messed with the boost settings a bit on the AVCR. Theres another dyno in a few weeks. Ill do what i can to get 19-20psi to hold and redyno. Id love to see 400whp but i think its pushing the 2871R alot. Id rather have a GT30R to be honest.
I don't think 400 whp is much for the 2871rs....they're still effecient at that 20 psi airflow level, and offer response that you can't find anywhere in larger turbos.

I guess growing up in a v8 house has spoiled me...I could never own a turbo car that doesn't make 300 ft lbs at 3500/4k....

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote