View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 03:02 AM   #4
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
waiting on parts. pushed the car out so i could clean the garage. had a chance to snap some pics in half decent light.

then the sun came out! threw on my new stb and got some more pics. the sun really brings out the metallic.

should be able to make a big post this weekend. i have almost everything i need for the battery relocation:
battery has already been mounted in the trunk with an Artec box.
have 2awg going to run to a 100A circuit breaker, then 2awg going to a distribution box in the bay where it will split into 3 sections of 6awg going to the starter/alt/fuse box.

have nearly everything for my intake setup sans filter and IAT sensor. i'm not sure where the stock one went. i know i'm definitely going to have to buy a new one, but i'm unsure if i will need to weld a bung for it into my intake tube or if i can just use a rubber grommet (i've seen a few people use it (i'm not going to boost it anytime soon))

wiring harness should be done this weekend, which is when i'll finish the battery wiring as well.

also have my dakota converters for the tach and speedo. i'm electrically challenged, and even though i've read a dozen threads on the install process, i feel like i still need to do more research before i try the install.

still need to fix the shifter, and mount the overflow tank and fuse boxes.

so exciting!
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote