View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 12:59 AM   #30
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
The point of this thread?
Seems pretty clear in the first post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
maybe we can keep it and use it to motivate new users to:

- Not post threads asking to be spoonfed specs for stock-bodied cars
- Save 'unicorn' cars from a life of misery
- Preserve the remaining cars out there

The overall goal is to give newcomers a reference point. Where should they spend money to get the car looking decent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
This kinda reminds me of what the cars on the old 240SX mailing list used to look like back in the day. You know, in the 90s... when people didnt do much other than install wheels, tint and a stereo.
I think that’s the point. Again.
Everyone gets mad when new age kids wanna overbuild their cars to FD spec, neon colored, tube chassised ridiculousness.
So now some people are trying to show them how simple builds can be great and getting back to basics would be better to see than dudes “ruining” cars for clout.
But someone will always complain about something I guess.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote