View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 09:40 PM   #41
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
I'm not trying to argue, just stating that having a fabricator build a few tanks with a shape like that is going to be $$$. its not an easy shape to replicate and would require a talented metal worker.

it would be cool if someone here has a contact/hookup to an injection molding company. do a group buy and hopefully if there is enough interest, do more, or keep a stock of some.

https://www.plasticomnium.com/en/aut...l-systems.html
This is basically what the person I referenced said. He said for the niche sales, it would be over a grand - and that would be if we could even find someone to properly replicate the complex design.

Yep... Fuel cell is probably the answer. Anybody here ever do the idea I have and rhino coat? My thought process would be if your tank is in perfect condition, the rhino coat will bind it and give it strength so something like a stress fracture hypothetically wouldn't occur.