View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 07:32 PM   #5
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
I know its a long shot but. Looking for a spare 95-96 (I think they are the same?) Driver side windows switch. I dont even need the plastic bezel parts those are cheap on ebay, I just really want the switch itself in case mine fails.

Looking to pay maybe 40 for just the switch or I can go like 65 shipped for the entire thing?

As an aside I'm also looking for a pair of LE Leather 240sx S14 seats. Just lmao
1995 S14s had the switch with external amp. 96-98 had the amp built in. If you have a 96 you can use a Subaru 2 door Impreza switch. Its the same unit. You may want to call around to some local Subaru dealerships and see if they still have some new in-stock.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote