View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 09:17 PM   #17
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
Oh I agree 100% the noise is unbelievable. I use ear plugs when I have that thing open. And the raw sound of it.... Not pretty until the turbo really spools.

Its more just for idle conditions, the cam lope around parking lots and stuff. warns people the car is there too, helpful and in traffic. More of a show item than go item for my purposes. Everytime I destroy somebody they want to know whats in the car 'yo what the fuck is that!' pretty funny, so I Pop it open for 30 seconds without saying a word and the look of raw confusion and disbelief is worth having it.

What it really needs is a muffer on the cutout side. But there is no room under there. I really want to try a flowmaster 40 series for the tone, that classic sound ya know? But where I'm going to put it... One day I'll think of something. Meh got bigger things to worry about
On that note I had a good friend put a sport bike muffler on his external wastegate. Haha sounded much ?softer? until the lil muf exploded and lost all its guts.