View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 12:06 AM   #29
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
Have order hrmmm 4 motors from ZeroLift no issues at all parts got damaged during shipping and they replaced with no issues and shipped at their expensive. Each motor has ran with no problem still running to this day.

I highly recommend purchasing a motor from them they sell about 90 motors/mo this number itself speaks more than enough on the quality and great communication they have with their customers.

Also keep in mind fellas Zerolift also supplies a lot of shops that claim to be getting them directly from Japan this is the reason Zerolift offers the best pricing because there is no middle man with them and no BS to deal with you deal right with the importer and not someone that claims to be bringing in the motors.