AIM: ZLR0bert
Email: [email protected]

Vendor Information:
Zerolift Autolab
100 Security Dr.
Fairfield, OH 45014
513-874-2508

Item purchased: Blacktop SR20, 1jz w/ R154

I'm going to keep this short. I initially called Zerolift and said I was interested in purchasing 2 motors on Thursday Dec 1st. They quoted me at a great price and I said I'd call back after I shop around more. Later that day Robert calls me telling me they can do them at an even better price, I'm sold.

I call back Monday Dec 5th and place my order at 10am. Unfortunately my credit card will not authorize such a large lump payment. Not wanting to wait 3 days to get these motors moving on their end, I drive 50 miles into town(I live in the middle of no where) to set up another checking account and pick a friend who is purchasing the SR20 up on his lunch break to split the money into 4 payments.

The entire time Robert and the zerolift guys would answer my calls within 3 rings and contact was excellent. My last conversation was with Robert saying how I'd love to have the motors by the end of the week as i'm getting ready to leave for Christmas break. He says he'll see what he can do.

Monday Dec 12th, I haven't received anything from anyone at Zerolift, No emails, phone calls, tracking numbers, but I have checked at payment for 3600.00$ has been taken from my accounts. I call 7 times to finally get someone on the phone to ask if they know anything about where my engines are. Luckily their shipping guy is out till 2 so they will call me back then.

I never received any call

The following day, the 13th, I do the same thing and someone else (Andy? I think) tells me he has my invoice in his hand but no tracking number is on it so he will have to wait for Robert to get back from the machine shop to get some info, He will call me at 2.

I never received any call.

At this point I'm getting fed up because time for me is running short. I called Zerolift 32 times with not a person picking up the line once. I called from multiple numbers but still nothing. I then emailed Robert stating I've called them an excessive amount and i'm just curious where my engines stand. I don't receive anything back. Later that day, OsakaJDMEngines calls me saying they have everything I need for the same price and promised to be delivered to my house by Saturday the 17th, well unfortunately I've already given them my money so what can I do other than email Robert and tell him them I want a refund if I don't hear anything back by the end of the day Thursday.

So here i am, Its 11:09AM CST Thursday the 15th of December. Lets see what happens.
epson1 is offline   Reply With Quote