View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 03:14 PM   #7767
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_sr20det View Post
A lot easier to learn bad habits...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleakley View Post
There are a lot of things I learned and picked up going through the process / ranks / power levels that I would not have otherwise picked up from just hopping straight into an LS 240sx with a seriously tuned suspension setup.
There are a lot of people that say this kind of thing. They downgrade their cars and then are like "I learned so much doing it this way!". You know why? Seat time. Also I never said it had to be a 400hp car. You can learn much quicker and easier in a low power car with a proper suspension than one that has a bunch of compliant bushings. Removing inconsistency is a big factor in learning how to drive properly.

The easiest way to learn bad habits is to learn from people with bad habits. Also, most things people call "bad habits" in drifting are just preferences in people's driving styles.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote