View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 09:05 PM   #417
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Would you be so kind to explain to me how the disaster of TDR recovery from the Great Depression and his infringement on the Constitution, has anything to do with the recovery as successfully spearheaded by Obama and his team?? Are you trying to make the very illegitimate connection to Obama recovery??

I fail to see the link so would love to hear your viewpoint on how the two relates.

EDIT: Corbic, I have been doing a little reading on the New Deal. I can see how one can make the leap to the economic recovery similarities just strictly on face value (liberals supported the new deal while conservatives opposed it, having to prop up the banking industry, etc), however the intricacies, causes and nuances are where both recovery efforts begin to diverge.

I am curious to here your opinion Corbic.

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 10-02-2019 at 06:29 AM..