View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 02:08 PM   #117
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
Like I said, I totally agree with you about welfare needing to be extremely regulated and consistently monitored so that those 95% of people that are riding the system.
However I strongly disagree with you in denying responsibility to help your fellow fellow man; eg. Disabled. We have different fundamentals. Health-care is my career and passion.
Well maybe people wouldn't be so against it if it wasn't abused so much. Welfare is no different than a lot of other good things that start out very well meaning and then get ruined because a bunch of fucking assholes with no self control, abuse them.

And no, I don't feel bad about eliminating welfare and leaving it up to charities and religious institutions. I work long hours, including lots of holidays and weekends, at great personal sacrifice to fix machines that go out and rain firey hell down on people who mean to do this country harm, and who want to take away your freedom to even come on here and bitch about this shit to begin with. They also provide the disaster relief that you're so happy about. I think I do quite enough, thank you very much. I don't need to also be pouring my hard earned tax dollars into welfare slugs so they can have free Obama phones and eat better than I do.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote