View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 09:36 AM   #116
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
If someone has brain damage from an accident is that automatically someone elses responsibility to pay for said accident? If a typhoon hits the phillipines should I be forced to pay for their welfare? or should it be left up to me whether I give a shit or not? If some slut made terrible life decisions and has an unwanted pregnancy, should I have to pay to have her child murdered in the womb?

" to each according to their own merits", is western civilizations most cherished philosophy, merits of ability,position,priviledge, and charitable inclination are for the individual to develop

You're imposing ethical constructs on everybody rather than allowing them to voluntarily be ethical.

Charity is what should be there for those folks that have real issues, 95% of people on welfare are a bunch of poor,lazy,assholes whose "underprivaledge" is the result of their terrible life decisions.
Like I said, I totally agree with you about welfare needing to be extremely regulated and consistently monitored so that those 95% of people that are riding the system.
However I strongly disagree with you in denying responsibility to help your fellow fellow man; eg. Disabled. We have different fundamentals. Health-care is my career and passion.