View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 05:36 AM   #92
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by StorminMatt View Post

So I say if you want a V8, GO FOR IT! Project cars are not about doing what is supposedly ?right?, ?good?, or ?proper?. Because all that stuff is boring anyway. Oh, and let?s not forget that, even if you go for something ?appropriate? like an SR swap, you?re altering your car. Although the engine DID come in the S chassis, it didn?t come in YOUR car. You are still changing the ?original formula? and possibly reducing the value compared to something 100% original.
The point you're making here is kinda presumptuous. Little to no people here (on this whole forum, bustling with activity) are stating that a bone stock S13 is the definition of proper. Those of us who tout the whole "right, good, proper" are just not interested in our cars sounding like the local trailer park king's Z28 with an exhaust leak. As a wise man once said, "Because all of that stuff is boring anyway".

At my local drift events (50-60 drivers, typically) I am one of maybe two regularly-attending SR cars. The rest is all literally VQ's and LS's. Ya know, the more modern, more power-efficient engines. I love the people I drive with but man that shit is boring as alllll hell.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote