View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 04:15 AM   #1
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
s13 WTT my 287whp s13 hatch for your ???

I am looking to trade my 287whp tuned sr20det s13 hatch for your hopefully four door stock lexus, i am looking to get a 98+ GS because those are priced around 5 -7k on the whole sale market.
or any other four door thing, i am even open to 4x4
if you have something that might be interesting, please post info in this thread. if you have a civic, or honda accord please don't post....

1997 sr20det 180sx blacktop with j4 ecu with about 70k miles on meticulously treated engine, front mount intercooler, tuned nistune ecu for 550cc injectors, z32 maf, 91 octane,
I have 14lb flywheel, exedy stage2 clutch, Tomei 2-way lsd, z32 brakes all around. Apexi N1 Pro Drift coilovers, s15 spec R turbo, circuitsports exhaust full 3" turbo back. blitz boost controller, greddy turbo timer, BC 264 cams installed, 4 powder coated candy tangerine Rota P45r wheels, few dings, clean title
I have lots of mods on the car, tuned by nistune @dc performance. car has been smogged within the last 60 days.
i have a full vertex style bodykit, the front is installed and has some cracks on it, i have the other parts sideskirts and rear bumper not installed, and i have some bmagic +20mm front fenders not installed as well ..

my last 240sx which had all the same parts at this car, was appraised for $10,500, with the small dings this one has, and the paint needed, i would say this one is worth 8500,

Last edited by handinpants; 08-04-2010 at 02:58 PM..
Sponsored Links