View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 06:30 AM   #51
Esserz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Esserz is a jewel in the roughEsserz is a jewel in the roughEsserz is a jewel in the roughEsserz is a jewel in the roughEsserz is a jewel in the roughEsserz is a jewel in the roughEsserz is a jewel in the roughEsserz is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13driftnut View Post
Looks good man, nice quality stuff, I just sold the LS/T56 FD I built a few years ago, scrolling through this makes me miss it, if you run into issues I'm happy to help and as I'm sure you know, the guys on norotors are more than helpful, I ran the samberg stuff and loved it and I'm sure you will
Yes TONS of info on that forum, it has been integral to my progress. With the amount of work I've put into mine, not sure if I could ever come to selling it!

Cleaned off the fender liners and got them put back in:

Headers going in! They fit with room to spare. They are ceramic coated and look great.

Got the driveshaft installed as well:

I started doing some wiring up front. I had been putting off doing some of the tedious work of trying to hide some of the fuse boxes, and tackle the front headlight/horn harness. I was a long process getting the front section back in and hiding everything. I started with a huge mess and ended up cleaning it up quite a bit:

Tucked the front fuse box under the crash bar. I will only be using two of these relays in the end after everything is functioning:

Horns mounted:

I hid the fan relays in each fender liner. I tucked them in the little plastic crevice and ran the wires through the back with a little grommet:

I ran some 10g wire all the way to the back and hid the fuel pump relay in the compartment where the spare tools went. Should feed some power to the Walbro 400 nicely