View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 08:01 PM   #9
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PattonXX7 View Post
You obviously have no fucking clue what you’re talking about. I’m building the car myself. I have an LS1 out of a 2000 Pontiac WS6, T56 transmission out of an F-Body Camaro, I’m trying to get the SIKKY LS1 conversion kit, action clutch iron man clutch and flywheel, I have lingenfelter heads for it, and a dry sump oil system. No I’m trying to see what radiator/fan set up I should run and what fuel pump to go with. Just little things. I’m gonna run around 450 horse power at first and probably keep it that way for a while.
Holy fuck finally...it was like prying nails from wood. If this was in the original post you would have had better luck.