View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 10:05 PM   #116
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspaeth View Post
Jeff Evans is owner of Evans Tuning.....word on the street is that he is one of the top tuners in the entire country....has tuned 1000's of cars, including FullRace shop car, president of Apex's car, etc.
www.evans-tuning.com

Jeff is incredibly talented at what he does, and is as honest as one can get with advice. He's not one to deal with BS, and is usually pretty reserved, that is unless you start picking his brain.

He is certainly one of our countries Top (if not the) Honda Tuners (and tuners in general).

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
Yeah HP is fun huh, wait until that isnt enough.

It will be on most road courses.

but the addiction overall never goes away when messing around
Haha, boost= crack and crack=kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspaeth View Post
So according to Steve's calculation, to go from Dyna-pack to Dynojet numbers, you should multiply by ~1.21

hmmm...i like the sound of that!
Don't get tooo caught up in the numbers game with these dynos. Get it to the strip and give us a trap speed Wait till you get some cams in there, you will be very very very happy (get JWT s3's heheh)

And 440 whp on that .86 Brian W? Seems a bit high to be estimating like that. Not doubting, just would love to see an actual number....with that said, are you guys the closest DynoDynamics to me (Poconos PA)....I may need to take a trip to satisfy Steve

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote