View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 04:59 PM   #1
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Bride Zeta/Stradia XL vs Recaro SPG XL

Hey guys

Hoping someone with experience with both seats can help me out. I am looking for seat that can accomodate harnesses and lower my seating position (car is a 370Z)

I test fit a Recaro SPG XL and everything fits perfectly EXCEPT the harness pass-through holes are too low - the top of the hole is just below the top of my shoulder and the Recaro dealer strongly advised against using a 4/5 point harness with that fitment, as the harness will be deflected and also be too low

I was unable to find someone locally with a Zeta XL, or another seat that was recommended, a Stradia XL.

Can anyone tell me if the harness holes on either Bride seat side higher than the SPG XL?

I also see Bride just showed the Zeta IV and noted it has "enlarged" harness holes, but no measurements are available yet and i think only a couple samples are floating out there
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links