View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
wrxkyle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
wrxkyle has a spectacular aura aboutwrxkyle has a spectacular aura aboutwrxkyle has a spectacular aura aboutwrxkyle has a spectacular aura aboutwrxkyle has a spectacular aura aboutwrxkyle has a spectacular aura aboutwrxkyle has a spectacular aura about
SR I'm don't with Nissan for a while sale.

now focusing on my sti swapped bugeye, so everything i was going to use to build my monster 240 that is now sold has to go. also note some things in the pics already sold, if it's not listed in the thread it's not for sale. this includes the safcII, don't pm me about it anymore, it's gone.

All prices are obo and open to trades. please note i no longer have a nissan. I have an 04 sti.

bc 264 camshaft intake cam, good condition(don't know if it's new but it sure looks like it) (only 1, the other was trash and for an s13, got screwed by the seller), PRICE DROP $50 OBO
it's for an s14 but will work 100% in s13sr as well- verified by Brian Crower THEMSELVES in my other thread. pending local pickup

avcr that works perfectly but can't find map sensor if that's your hanging point i can get another, and the price will reflect that as these go for 300 complete and used in similar condition, $200 shipped obo
will take partial trade for 3port ebcs or EWG to run on the suby.

q45 ignitor chip for sr20det or q45(duh) upgrade to the stock sr ignitor chip and much more beefy/non-burn-outable.$25

5mm spacers OBO

somewhere around here i have an enthalpy ecu that does not work, car doesn't start with it. i'll try and look up what the tune was for, could just be that the tune had big injectors and i didn't, but don't know, obo. you could always send it into enthalpy to fix it up at the same time he does your new tune. due to the inability to test it i'm willing to let it go fairly cheap. it has no evidence of any kind of damage, no water damage, no burnt out components, nothing. enthalpy can do dual tunes now btw, one for race gas and one for pump!

interested in a snell approved helmet for time attack/auto x less than 5yrs old

for the suby i need sti 24mm adjustable rear sway bar and endlinks,
amber electronic gauges (boost, oilpress, wideband, egt... prosport, defi, stri, maddad, etc, sti gauge red-amber color)
turbo xs/aps/perrin tmic inter-cooler / silicone elbow
02-03 jdm sti hoodscoop splitter or zerosports or similar
jdm 3 piece grill
sti trunk spings
1200cc side feed injectors
hid projector housings (like from a tsx, s2000, etc, just housings/optics not ballast/bulbs)
pics to follow

pics: for sale pictures by wrxkyle - Photobucket

Last edited by wrxkyle; 03-05-2011 at 11:23 AM..
wrxkyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links