Thread: "Spotted"
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 02:07 PM   #55
4Door_Supra

Trader Rating: (0)
4Door_Supra is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok who is it?! Hello fellow zilvians, copied from my original thread

Heres the story

So Ive been working in Charlotte for my company for the last month at an Apartment complex. And there is a white s13 with a front mount and what appears to be silver rotas (the immitation version of the nismo 5 spoke wheels)

Well Ive been trying to get ahold of him to look at the car as I have yet to find any sort of scene here in charlotte, google has failed for forums searches so I thought I would try here.

Well his gf drives a 350z and was gunning it through the parking lot, so I said I think your boyfriends 240 would put a whoopin on that z of yours running it around like you are.

She shot me a glare.

I asked if it was an SR swap in typical non 240 owner fashion, she said no its a ka-t. So I was semi impressed she could answer my question with a valid engine code.

So I said, well does he want to run em? She said, what do you drive. I told her.

She said well he wont run you because he has to replace the head gasket and has an exhaust leak, and proceeded to tell me that his car would beat mine regardless of what I had.

So I just wanted to check out the car, and dealing with the gf seems to be of no avail, so if youre on here let me know.

And for her comments I would trailer the car down here just to run it and have her be in the passenger seat to watch for her own eyes that she has no clue what shes talking about and is only regurgitating what shes heard.

No offense to the owner of the 240 or to him having her as a gf, Im just saying.

Thanks everyone !
4Door_Supra is offline   Reply With Quote