View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 01:55 PM   #22615
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadhr View Post
Swapped a 2002 s15 sr20det into my buds s14. I have the wastegate connected to the intake manifold for now, i know this isnt correct it isnt a MAP car. When car hits full boost or full throttle it cuts. I was thinking of tapping into the IC piping behind the MAF for the wastegate. Would this be the proper place to tap into? I also think this is the reason for the cutoff...

Sorry for the noob question, but i want to be sure before i start drilling.
The pipe between the maf and turbo is the turbo inlet, meaning air is going into it to be compressed. Also, the S15 turbo has tap for the wastegate directly on the compressor outlet, why would you move it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote