View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:17 AM   #3097
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
“Malicious call-out”? Hahaha you’re more sensitive than Reece is.

But yeah, IMPUL only has a history because of stance boys.. lol.
No one had ever heard of one of the most successful Motorsport teams in the history of japan until the stanceboys said it was cool. Damn sheep I tell ya.

Also, it’s not just the stancebois. It’s people like sil80 claiming those prices are normal that is helping ruin value.

Carry on
.......And I mean every word I said. Malicious because I wanted to demonstrate the inane idea behind the post

And if wheels are selling in Japan for pennies on the dollar, then yes, the only reason the wheels are worth so much stateside is because.........you guess it. Stance boys. Absolutely nothing to do with "History" as you so incorrectly stated. Same exact concept behind the astronomical prices of so called "JDM" parts.......Yep, still a bunch of sheep

But please, do school me on the Impul history........as it's very apparent neither you nor Reece knew the history enough to realize Impul made more than just 1 set of wheels in question. Actually, you didn't even have to know the history to use a little common sense and critical thinking.......or just not running on to Zilvia because you missed out on a deal on wheels (which was never the case to begin with).

Please, do continue
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote