View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 08:30 AM   #23
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by teck View Post
I really have no control over the size of the photos they're all taken with my iphone on the same settings so I have no idea why some are huge and others smaller.

I do also intend to move the filter over once my 45* elbow gets in, its just not possible with the 90* because it hits the tub.

And thanks for the heads up on the radiator I'll find some kind of solution for it. I dont intend to keep this radiator more than a season because Mishimoto as a whole is a garbage company that ripped me off,lied to me and still owes me. 10 out of 10 will never buy from them again
I see you're using imgur. You just have to select "huge thumbnail" at the bottom of the image window after you click on it to copy and past the IMG tag. This will reduce the size of the shared picture.

I feel you there, I like to refer to them as leakimoto .

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote