View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #139
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
all shows are good, I agree with Driftfreak Eureka 7 is a must. i have the complete series.

-Devil May Cry is good
-Naruto from the beginning its a must
-Bleach ive heard its good i just can't get into it. :/
-FLCL is a good anime too bad it's only 6 episodes.
-Gundam Anime = The SHIT
I was wondering about checking out Eureka 7, but you saying Devil May Cry was good means I can't trust your opinion. That show sucked ass. Considering the DMC was produced by Madhouse, the same anime studio that made shows like X, Ninja Scroll, Hajime No Ippo and more... I expected more. The story was terrible... alot like Blade of the Immortal anime.

Bleach is decent viewing. Naruto is definently better. The problem with Bleach is that it doesn't do well at a adding good story go with all that action. It's like the creator of Bleach kinda throughs in some intrigue and drama as an afterthought. It comes off feeling like a slightly more intelligent DragonBall Z.

Gundam... I avoid like the plague. Very few mecha shows are on my recommended viewing list. Most of them just don't bring anything new to the genre. The only mecha shows I recommend are Evangelion, Full Metal Panic and Macross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
GATSU!!!! Fucking shit up.
Fuck yes... Berserk was awesome. I like shows that bitchslap you when you think you know whats going on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
YES.

Viewer beware: If you hate hate hate being left hanging at the end of a season, I'd suggest you stay away from Berserk. As soon as I finished the last episode, I yelled, "Holy fuck, I need to buy the second season!" But there is no second season because the guy that made it is ultra focused on the manga... Fuckers.
He had to... There's alot in that manga that is too graphic to animate and not be considered hentai...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote