Thread: Vendor Support
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 04:14 PM   #9
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
You need to calm down, Dylan. You're name couldn't be changed due to the name already existing. Not a huge deal. I understand your frustration with it taking longer than you expected, but you have your whole life ahead of you to rage about much more important things. If $5 hurt you so much, that you are still stewing over it, then you likely shouldn't have spent it in the first place.

Now, I can admit that Zilvia isn't the perfectly operating machine that we may hope for. As I stated in my response to the Vendor who truly had an issue here, our administration team member that handles monetary matters and servers is a busy individual and unfortunately isn't always available. But the Vendor seems pleased that I was able to help out where I could, so I believe this issue is resolved for now. If not, that is for the Vendor and Zilvia to work out.

Your gripe was already settled. You got your refund, in less than a week. If you truly don't like it here, you are free to log out. Go start an account, or heck even an entire forum under whatever name you like. You claim the community needs something new, yet you don't even participate in our community. You only chose to participate in our marketplace. That's fine. I'm not saying Zilvia needs you anywhere else. It just surprises me when you complain about a community that you are only using for personal monetary gain or slinging parts.