View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 11:37 AM   #1
justapl4yer

Trader Rating: (1)
justapl4yer is an unknown quantity at this point
s14 1998 240sx SE S14 Kouki Clean Title

CAR IS NO LONGER FOR SALE

This will probably sit for a while, which is fine just seeing the interest I guess.

I have an original ~87k miles 1998 240sx SE, DN1 paint code and no sunroof (very rare for an SE model). Every panel on the car is original with the vin matching stickers on all panels. This car has no indication of being drifted/crashed/etc. with a clean title no accidents on the report from when I bought from the previous owner and have had no accidents during my ownership as well. Was an Arizona car, no rust whatsoever the chassis is solid and would be perfect if it wasn't for the Arizona sun ruining the paint clear coat. The Dash is flawless, replaced with a perrfect dash myself, Vin plate was transferred over so no need to worry about that.

Here is what the current state of the car; The clear coat has lifted throughout, and the check engine light is on FOR the EGR system. Does not affect how the car runs whatsoever, never left me stranded, doesn't idle weird, never didn't crank up right away.

The car has a fair amount of modifications on it, all of them being done within the last year and a half. I built the car for grip, while wanting to kept the engine the OEM Ka to keep the car smog legal for California (needs the EGR fixed to pass smog right now, might get that done within the next few months as registration is due soon). This is the perfect car to drop in a hefty powerplant and you'll see why with the mod list.

MOD LIST ALL DONE WITHIN THE PAST YEAR: Whiteline subframe bushings, energy suspension differential bushings, S15 HLSD Differential, USDM front lip, RPF1s, FULL SPL arms kit (the best suspension arms you can buy), 300zx inner tie rods and boots, 300zx Front brakes freshly rebuilt, KW V3 Coilovers(Once again arguably one of the best coils you can buy for grip, very streetable too), Nismo front and rear strut bars, Nismo power brace, Nismo transmission mount and shifter, FULL TRANSMISSION REBUILD BY REPUTABLE SHOP(less than 6 months ago).

When building the car I did not want to put any cheap parts on the car, knowing how clean this car was from the start.
What I'm looking for
I really want an Rx7 FD, if someone want to trade plus cash on my end of course would want it stock body and engine. Interested in some cars for trade as well so throw them out there; not looking for another S chassis. Cash price is 13,500. All in all, its an original Kouki with tasteful mods on it. I know it needs paint and the check engine is on for EGR, but the car runs perfectly and like I said could drop a beautiful SR in if you'd like and this car would be fully built. Might repaint it this year but figured would post it prior to repaint just to see.

The car will not include the old logo Nismo steering wheel, unless you'd like to add $900 to the price.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/9Qb1t8C

Feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited by justapl4yer; 06-10-2020 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: Closed
Sponsored Links