View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 08:44 AM   #24
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Yea thats my plan.... A different night for a different crowd.... Not everyone can make thursdays and the cops are so hot onto thursdays now its not even funny. I was more thinking about a Monthly daytime zilvia bbq meet up at like mt. Charleston in june on a saturday or sunday. Then once a month every month after. Something alot more organized and eventful than your typical same old boring week night meets. No cops in the day time, fun roads and food. No childish drivers rolling up in primered civics doing burnouts ruining it for us. And then a different night meet like you suggest closer to everyone in the middle of the week. Say like on a tuesday....

Fyi I stay up in aliante till about july then Ill be moving down south to rhodes ranch. So I guess Im far from everything no matter what. Meets in the middle of the city usually equal trouble anyways. Cops are douches in the less fortunate areas so we may have betternluck meeting in a nicer area away from the ghetto's LOL...

Udrift is an awesome location to meet up for multiple reasons.
1. Private property
2. Driftable for cheap with no cop drama
3. Everyone knows where its at

Only downside is that its just south of utah...LOL