View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 02:53 PM   #16
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cclark View Post
yeah...the Sikky Swap kit is designed to mount on the inside of the strut tower...that literally put the hardlines right next to the manifold. In the current position, I have the lines bent away from the header. If it gets too hot, I'll figure something else out..

Mustang Dyno: 368 HP/ 384 tq
All stock internals except for the cam
Very nice numbers for stock, I have similar setup with GM hot cam, corvette injectors and forged internals however no tune yet. I am using the Sikky short lines kit to on the strut tower and have had to put shielding over the filter, my plan is to relocate it soon cause damn my car temps heat up. I have three fans going to keep it cool, I also have AC and all the other crap in front of my radiator.
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote