View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 03:57 PM   #65
rawlo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
rawlo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeMurderCarThieves View Post
I had one of the craziest 510's ever. The only thing missing was paint, which is 6k. I sold mine for 10k. SR and everything this guy has on his. And I agree that 25k is reaching. And I don't think that he was saying it was worth 10k, he was just saying that 25k is a bit steep.

Like any built car, it's only worth what someone will pay for it. Like I stated above the last bid on this car, on Ebay, was around 13k. So I think that's saying something. Though I don't even know if the car sold or not, or if the guy made a deal off Ebay.

So you might have been a little harsh on that dude, just saying.
Im not sure why your talking about your self in the third person..I'm guessing you forgot to log out of your account and onto your friends. It's nice to know what you got for your car yet this isn't your car for whatever you may think the simple matter was your comment violates the rules of the fourms showing you didn't read the section explaining the rules before posting. If you have any questions or would like to give me advise your more then welcome to pm me. On the subject of price the cars work was all done at a shop not someone's house garage and insurance recognizes this and helps keep the cars value in case of any incidents.
rawlo is offline   Reply With Quote