Old 09-27-2019, 12:26 PM   #309
ClowesClause

Trader Rating: (0)
ClowesClause is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to resurrect but here's whats currently going on with me:

tl;dr - shady business seems shady

<rant>
22/08 order placed/money goes through (paypal)-10 items
26/08 notified 1/10 items needs to be "allocated from alternative warehouse",9/10 ready to go, do i want all item together or 2 separate shipments, the one item being later or just cancel that item
27/08 say all-together and get response same day confirming request
06/09 i email them asking for updates/status
13/09 i email again asking whats up and (in polite terms) what they can do for me/hurry up
14/09 they reply with we have 4/10 items now (still doesn't include the original "allocated" item
16/09 request order cancellation, and tell them i need money back by 19/09 (at my work atleast it takes...oh about, 10 min to reverse a transaction, so that fair right?)
18/09 they reply with they "have put in a request to cancel your order"
26/09 convey my annoyance to them about this whole situation, give them a day or get involved with paypal
27/09 reply that because they're moving, to allow 1-2 more weeks to get the refund

honestly its no wonder why they're business isnt doing well, i mean i get stuff doesn't always go as smooth as possible but when you're taking weeks to reply to honest inquires, selling already allocated parts to someone else (im assuming, why else would 5 items magically not be ready anymore), and taking 3+ weeks to cancel an order, WTF are you doing?!?!
</rant>

i feel like i just had to post this for anyone else out there to make their own decisions.

side note, other than enjuku, where is everyone getting parts from now? ([trying] to get back in the car game after a few years, everything has changed and shipping to Washington/Canada can get expensive )