View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 03:17 PM   #51
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Man where do you find all the weather stripping and rubber pieces lol. Honestly I’d love to find the new rubber where the door window seals between the window and the mirror. This I cannot find and I heard the newer door seals don’t even have that part included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post

Keep in mind though, theres still tons of little things you can find for the car (OE rubber etc) to restore with. hell, i just picked up a brand new hatch weather stripping for $180 (WORTH EVERY PENNY BTW! gets rid of SO much unwanted noise from the hatch area), brand new hood bumpers and new hatch bumpers. Gonna be grabbing brand new front windshield molding surround soon along with new inner door weatherstripping (the part where the glass rests against). Also picked up brand new weather stripping for the sun roof glass earlier this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote