View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 02:04 AM   #101
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Got all the fittings and couplers in the mail today. I went and got new hardware for the intake snout and the turbo outlet. I ended up getting m8x1.25 20mm for the snout and m6x1.0 20mm for the turbo outlet. As you can see I got the GKTech parts. I had to order a -4an to 7/16ths banjo bolt kit from Kinugawa Turbos in California. Along with that, I bought a turbo manifold stud kit, ovaled nuts, gasket kit, and nut lock washers (GKTech). I reused the ISR O2 elbow and bought a new ISR turbo manifold. I reused the coolant fittings off my T25 as well.

I dropped off my cold pipe to Luis Salazar to quickly TIG in an IAT bung. I will be converting my KA-T to MAP as soon as I bring it to my tuner. I'm also waiting on a boost controller from Nismotronic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk