View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #1496
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanganNastyMachine View Post
Action shots are a must though, and I dont mean cruizing down the boulevard at 40mph...I want to see these parts in action.
Unfortunately, my car does not see the kind of "action" that everyone here wants to see, because I don't drift. I think drifting is awesome and I have developed an interest in it, but I don't see thrashing this car any time soon. At the same time, I'm not going to post a video of me driving my car like a moron on public roads. We all like to mess around and have fun from time to time, but I feel a little old to be out making videos of my car making skids around town. No disrespect to people who do it, but I've never been much of a rule breaker/badass I guess. lol.

The car does exactly what I built it to do- drive. I can't say that it would not be awesome to see this car drifting, but it's just not me.

On a more relevant note:
I am taking the car in for an alignment after work. Hopefully there are no issues getting it on the rack or anything.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote