View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 02:43 PM   #31
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
^ah yeah, brown/maroon-ish. doesn't seem appropriate for this thread now hahaha

but yeah uh...

got the sr in

had a long internal debate about changing the color of the car. in the end i decided it didn't really make sense to not paint it just because it's a two tone. the only thing that made me question it is other people, and other people can fuck off, so i went for it some day i would like to return it to two tone though haha

basically got it done just in time for final bout. didn't get the car running until the day before we needed to load the cars onto the trailer. luckily the sr fired right up and ran perfect first try. i didn't even see the car at normal ride height until the day before final bout because i had to keep it as high as it could go to load on the trailer and it still scraped the subframe all the way up

saturday i got about 3 runs in before all the teeth removed themselves from 2nd gear

luckily i brought a spare transmission, but i was so exhausted from the previous week of sleepless nights it took me until sunday afternoon to get it back on the track.

did about 10-12 runs before breaking the spare transmission

still was a super fun time though! haven't touched the car since getting back haha but i have some things in the works

Last edited by deolio; 07-06-2017 at 06:29 PM..
deolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links