View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #49
shorty69187420
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
shorty69187420 is an unknown quantity at this point
So I called up Zerolift autolab and purchased a s14 sr20det on Friday the 12th, they said they were unsure if they could send it out that Friday since they received the payment in the afternoon and might not be able to put it on the truck so fast so it will more than likely be on Monday when they will send it out and that I should receive it on the 18th.

Well I did not receive the motor and tranny yesterday, so around 3pm I called them and they said it is still in their bay on a pallet wrapped up and hasn't been shipped... ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! So they said that they would make sure that it got pushed out today and get shipped and they would send me an email with the PRO number so I would know it got shipped and I could track it.

So I get home after work and check my email and guess what... NO EMAIL... So I take it the motor didn't get shipped out today. So I planned on taking a trip to Fairfield Ohio in the morning to get my motor because it is only a 5 hr drive (300) miles from where I live. But I figured I would wait till today and call them and find out what the deal is.

Well I call them this morning and after calling them a few times while being on hold waiting for someone to answer I talk with Robert and he states that he has nothing to do with the shipments and that I need to talk with Mike. So of course I ask Robert if I could talk to him and he tells me to wait a moment to check and see if he is available. Well he isn't available so Robert says I can leave a voice mail for him or email him and he will get back to me, I don't want to leave a voice mail or email, I want to talk with him, so I tell Robert that I will just stay on the line and wait for him to get done. Next thing i know I hear a click and a voice mail recording. So I go ahead and leave a voice mail.

I call back after waiting about 30 minutes which should be plenty long enough to end a phone call and call me back and get Robert again and ask for Mike. Robert says that he thinks that he is in a meeting and he will call me back when he is done. Well after numerous phone calls I finally talk talk with mike and he states that the engine will go out today, well its after closing time and I do not have an email with any sort of tracking number from them stating that the motor has been shipped. Looks like I will be calling them in the morning asking for a refund and go else where.

This is not good business. I have paid for my motor, it has been 7 days since that transaction has taken place and they still have yet to get my motor shipped out. This is not the first motor that I have purchased online, but this is the first time I have decided to go with Zero lift. I have never ever had a problem like this when ordering a motor. It’s just bad business when you pay for something and 7 days later the company still hasn’t sent the product that you have paid for.
shorty69187420 is offline   Reply With Quote