Thread: FRSport.com
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #258
Blu813SD
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Blu813SD is an unknown quantity at this point
So I figured I'd leave a nice descriptive feedback about FRS.

I've been hoarding and stock piling parts for my build for some time now.

Both purchases I've made so far were valid for FR Saver Shipping (Free) which is basically 3-5 days estimated.

I have received both major purchases before the 3 business day mark.

The latest purchase I ordered Friday and it was rush shipped before they closed shipping for further purchases till Monday morning. I received 3 packages Monday (Today). So basically it took 1 business day to ship. Awesome right ?

Not only is the shipping options awesome, the customer service is phenomenal. On my first purchase I ordered a Tomei Duracon Shift Knob. On accident I had purchased the 90mm instead of the 70mm which was I originally planned for. I contacted FRS shortly after and asked if they could replace it. They agreed to do so since they costed the same price. Ok cool, but.

After about a month or two, I sent out the knob finally to FRS to be replaced. It took a few days for them to locate the knob and get back to me. But me being impatient and persistent I kept contacting them day after day asking for a status update and if they found it. I finally got to speak to Nicole (Extension 125), she took it upon herself to get this settled and help me with my second purchase.

I was told I had to pay a restocking fee to have it replaced, which I wasn't told from the first person I talked to back when I had made the original purchase. She was kind enough to wave the restock fee and help me out just this one time. Thanks Nicole.

Aside from that she was generous enough to take her time and save an order quote for my next purchase. They didn't have the 5 lug rotors I was looking for and she quickly put them on back order to get them there asap. I called back the following Friday to check on them. They had got the Rotors and had every part I was wanting to purchase in stock. She pulled up the quote and had it emailed to me very quickly. We discussed the details of the purchase and also shipping arrangements. On top of getting all my parts from the quote, they also managed to squeeze in my order to be shipped out that same day. 1 business day later I got every package (of 3) ordered here on time and in perfect condition as expected with all parts included.

- All in all
FRS is awesome in every way. From phone support to live chat. Every employee I came across is generous and kind enough to assist you in every way to help you out. From tips and suggestions to help you get what you need they do it all. They are true to their word and go above and beyond. The service is amazing, site works flawlessly. Every part and item I got is exactly as expected.

- Would I Recommend ?
Absolutely

- Would I purchase from again ?
I wouldn't go anywhere else unless they didn't have what I needed. (Even then they still source down parts and match prices )

- Rating ? 1~10
10 ... If I could rate higher, I would
Blu813SD is offline   Reply With Quote