View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 02:56 PM   #101
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Sorry. My car is only allowed near cars which don't look like skittles.
The geriatric home called, they'd like their nurse's boat back please. On a real note though, you are literally the kind of person I said I dislike in this thread. You aren't as cool as you think you are hotboi. I'm glad someone got a pic of your car where you actually managed to drift it. Also, what kind of cut rate event allows people on track without SA2010 helmets? You look like a muppet with that gaudy chrome bulb on your head.

Is that how you reflect your ego to get everyone to think you're good at this? Or is it a radar to potentially attract you a boyfriend?
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote