View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 11:18 PM   #106
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetics45 View Post
I ordered a bunch of parts for my CA when i was in Misawa. Blew some of the locals minds. Love your build btw!
I wanted to use Battle Version stuff but the arms need to have paperwork to pass Japanese inspection. I didn't want to just swap all the shit out for OEM shit every other year.

Thanks, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
Lived in Japan for 3 years and 90% of the parts on my car are from there. The other 10% are either better quality parts or cheaper. Pbm cobra dp, gktech bits, enthaply tune, etc.

Auctions have quality parts, don’t slack there. Gather as much as you can according to your end goal unless you plan on staying there for the rest of your life. I wish I had more time to collect and have fun there. Also don’t miss the big events. Huge discounts on parts there but you’ll need to have the yen on you.

Since you’re not tracking the car, how come you didn’t get bags? I bought the g-master pros before I left. Soild coil but for normal driving I would not recommend it.

Your 180 looks good though. I’d recommend you try a drift day, maybe at Fuji. It’s just a big skid pad which is perfect for learning. Don’t try the touge as it’s not newbie friendly, have had many friends destroy their cars there.

Either way, look forward to the progress!
I use YAJ a lot via my friends. It helps a ton. I've gone to R's Meeting, TAS, and another Nissan show out in Chiba. Prices aren't astronimically better at these events anymore. Kind of takes the piss out of it.

I don't want to commit to bags yet. I actually threw the Feals on the Silvia even though my plan was to swap out the KTS on the 180SX. I drove the Silvia all weekend and I have to say: KTS just sucks. I'm used to coils being 'jarring' but the Feals feel like OEM suspension to me at this point lol.

I've been to Fuji. I don't think sliding the car is in the future. It's too clean and original to chance it even a little. Besides, I'm always on the cusp of selling it so I have to maintain it lol.