View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 10:20 AM   #22016
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
Im about to put some brakes on my recent project. I have 30mm Iron and some 26mm aluminum calipers to choose from.

Obviously I want to use the lighter 26mm stuff. However I can't find FOR THE LIFE OF ME How much does the 26mm Rotor WEIGHT in comparison to the 30mm rotor?

I went to every site I know of that details the 300zx swap and can't find 26mm rotor weight. Furthermore I went to rock auto and checked every manufacturer they all the say the same thing, 17.5lbs I think.

So is that true, 26mm rotors weight = 30mm rotor weight? Can't be! Say it aint so!

And you already have both in your possession..?
Try weighing them.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote