View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 01:08 PM   #625
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Are you against an LA where you don't have to step over the homeless or a San Francisco where you don't have to replace seven car windows a year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
You vote, right? Do you disagree with the current status of voting in the United States? Yes? Move, don't be a hypocrite. If you disagree with something, move.
couldnt agree with you more, if you dont like something, MOVE.

people & businesses have been moving out of CA at record numbers. and when big contributors like tesla bounce, then you're left with a lot of over-priced nothing. the massive party is done, all thats left are some used up, over-priced whores layin on the couch that still think they worth yesterday's pricing. maybe in time they'll clean up.... MAYBE

in the meantime brainy smurf, what you fail to see is that there is NO solution to any of these problems when you got tens of thousands of artists (formerly known as illegal aliens) coming in for any and everywhere. vax / no vax.... mask / no mask .... house / no house.... job / no job.... drugs / drug free... good person / criminal.... none of this matters. no vetting process. NO FUCKS GIVEN. in the meantime, you're working your job making your money and you've got people casing joints like the wild wild west, walking in and just taking shit. and soon that will be your shit, because there wont be any sheriff in town pilgrim. hope you got your 6 shooter ready but more important, better know how to use it. jesse james and his crew dont understand the meaning of toxic masculinity or equity. when you live the gangster life its; whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine.

well, none of the above is important because in your mind, you got a cloth mask on and know how to raise a fist when its time to fight!
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote