View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 11:53 AM   #27
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
I've got no idea whats going on in the discussion but the comment about college caught my eye, I just want to say that you can work as a TA and get a tuition waiver to goto school, I did my entire MS PHD using TA/RA waiver, it pays you a salary and pays the school fees, you basically get a degree for free and get paid to teach in the process. Just want to point that out for anybody considering college and afraid of the cost. I never had to pay a dime, I'm debt free no student loans and a phd escalates into a post doc which pays even more and you get to work at your own pace, its not a huge pay but the freedom is great.

Side gigs... its not super easy to learn to tune cars well but its definitely a steady source once people know about you.
Cut trees, spread mulch, lawn stuff anybody can do it and it keeps you healthy and works your immune system out.
Flip cars seems very easy, I accidentally flipped a bunch of cars just looking for the right car, made thousands by accident.
Sell collectibles on ebay. My favorite is trading cards, they take up very little space, a small binder can hold 15k of cards.
write small software applications people find useful they will send donations.
Make useful youtube content for channel members and donations.
If you are a mechanically inclined another good one is hit the junkyard and pull small parts from cars that are easy to sell, windows switches and relay panels and such are profitable. I like small things that don't take up much space.
Learn to program microcontrollers and design small useful circuits. I'm working on a crankcase pressure monitoring system you can DIY or buy completely made. Also a fan controller design.

main idea is have multiple sources of income, and that nobody gets rich from working, money is best made in your sleep
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote