View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #91
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by derux View Post
I dip my grilled cheese in ketchup.
Tomato soup here.

Thought of a few more.

- I sleep at the foot of my bed, it is weird when my girl stays over or I stay over her place.

- When walking on a sidewalk, I count the number of steps I take on each "panel" of the sidewalk and try like hell to make them match.

- On long trips, once I am back in range where the exit numbers are counting up or down to my own exit, I calculate how much time it will take me to get home, based upon exit number and speed. I even do this when someone else is driving.

- I have a hard time staying sleep in absolute silence, I need the television on while I sleep... It is as loud as when I am awake.

- I plan short trips, like through the city, based upon which method will net me the most right turns instead of left turns.

- Sometimes when I am in a public place, like a mall or something I look around at people and create a whole back story leading up to what got them there. Often times, this story is humorous and people are looking at me like some kind of damned alien when I laugh.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links