View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 09:37 PM   #70
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxeclipsed View Post
YES! I have been waiting for this update. I am waiting to hear how you like the SF bash bars
Will do sir, those are next on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
I just bought those PBM knuckles last week. Glad to have seen this thread to see what you did. Good to see all you have to is swap the backing plates from left to right. Didn't want to cut my dust shield loll.

Suspension is looking nice.
Yea they didnt have much information on the website on what to do. Make sure you swap the entire assemblies from left to right, including shoes, hardware, and cables. Also grind down the indexing notch where the cables bolt to the trans tunnel. Dont worry once bolted down (I used lock nuts) they dont move at all. Been driving on the setup now for almost 500 miles with no issues.