View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 06:13 PM   #327
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Elvis-- overhyped? Yes. I follow him on ig but I don't really keep up with him. I think he's a much better influence on these kids than a lot of the other popular people out there. At least he uses authentic parts. It's hilarious to me how many questions he gets on his AMA's, people really fucking idolize him.

Car "meet" scene is screwed where I am. I know a lot of people with really cool cars who won't take them out because of all the mishaps we've been having at our Friday night meets. Fights, getting kicked out of basically every spot we had repeatedly, a car caught on fire in a parking deck cause of a shitty stereo install, etc. Nowadays it's just a bunch of bolt on Z's, corvettes, n54 cars, etc. who go to MeXiCo and race...or cars with more stickers than mods. I know a few people with r34 gtr/supra/etc. who might bust theirs out and meet up if I tell them i'm going or if they want to take advantage of some good weather. Car shows are actually decent, some people bring out their toys, but there's obviously tons of BS too and it really depends on who is throwing the event. The track events by me are okay but I don't even really want to get into it, I don't have enough room to talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
^LOL good times, man I hear you tho, people talking out of their ass, I mean there's nothing wrong with saying hey it's not gonna work out, thanks for your time. It's the people who dick you around and waste your time. Have some balls, tell the truth and keep your word or don't say anything!!
Just say "maybe" or "we will see" lol. At the end of the day a lot of the shit just makes me laugh. You have to be diligent if you want to buy/sell shit from people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
this is nobodys fault but yours. yes there are flakes everywhere, but there are preventative measures you take to keep them away from you.
Thank you Kanye, very cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
How much for a bottle of piss?
I'm out of that game, go buy your wares elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
this is where I knew you were an idiot.
tbh true BUT I'm way more interested in getting money rn than talking about social justice while eating sesame tofu